Full-stack software architect with over 12 years of professional experience with free and open-source software.
Things I value:
- Pull requests and code reviews
- Continuous integration and regular pushes to production
- Regular communication and minimal amount of meetings
- Intelligent test coverage
- Remote work
École supérieure d'informatique, électronique, automatique (ESIEA) graduate, class of 2004.
- Ruby on Rails
- Web application framework running on the Ruby programming language. Used practically daily since 2012.
- Modern static site generator built with Ruby.
- JS data manipulation / transformation library.
- No introduction necessary. Still more valuable than the average weekly JS framework.
- Lightweight alternative to jQuery with all of the stuff you actually use.
- Semantic UI
- Exhaustive UI/CSS component framework.
- Often overused but still valuable CSS/HTML/JS framework.
- Solid and thorough front-end framework.
- Responsive nano CSS framework.
- AWS (S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Route 53, RDS, CloudFront)
- Google Maps
- Google Analytics
- Mailgun, Mandrill, Mailchimp
- Payment Systems:
Open-source content management system / framework.
Lead developer + architect on flagship projects and contributed to the ecosystem from 2008-2012.
- Custom Content management systems (PHP)
- Over a decade of experience building & working on custom applications / CMS with PHP.